Providing Distributed Network solutions spanning outdoor and indoor Distributed Antenna System (DAS), Small Cell, Distributed Core & Soft-switching, and integrated carrier-class Wi-Fi technologies for National, Regional and Rural Wireless Carriers
ExteNet Systems manages every aspect of the design and build process for our customers. From small cities, urban, suburban and rural communities to hotels, business campuses and in-building spaces – we’ve got it covered outside and inside.
ExteNet Systems builds distributed networks where you want them, when you need them. For mature wireless service providers, or relatively new entrants to the market, our DAS, Small Cell, Distributed Core Soft-switching and Wi-Fi networks integrate seamlessly into your network designs – whether your needs are for coverage or capacity.
With every network we build, we manage all aspects of the process for our customer.
Analysis: RF and Implementation
For ExteNet Systems’ employees, our customer is our focus. We collaborate throughout our relationship to make sure that project clarity and solid communications occur every step of the way.
As the demand for quality voice and data services continues to grow, wireless service providers are looking to be responsive to community aesthetic concerns, while delivering a great customer experience. ExteNet Systems’ distributed network architecture offers an unobtrusive footprint and an attractive alternative to conventional cell towers and centralized circuit-based core network offerings.
Reliable, Scalable and Flexible
ExteNet Systems’ distributed network provides a reliable, flexible and scalable architecture that can transmit an extensive combination of standards-based wireless signals from any wireless service provider. Whether it’s 3G or 4G/LTE or W-Fi we provide a carrier-class, cost-effective, flexible and scalable offering. For those that require a custom configured proprietary network, ExteNet Systems has the expertise and the platform to perform to any set of specifications.
Design Services: RF, Fiber Plant, BTS Hub
- Implementation feasibility studies
- Coverage testing of existing transmission facilities and macro sites
Regulatory: Permitting & Approval
- RF Engineering, drive testing, node location selection and RF coverage predictions
- Fiber plant and node placement design
Implementation: Fiber Plant, Node and BTS Hub Construction
- Acquisition of all utility, ILEC, right-of-way use, municipal franchise and related agreements required for network implementation
Operation: Maintenance, Monitoring & Repair
- Drive testing pre- and post-implementation
- Procurement and configuration of all node, optical equipment, hardware and materials
- Network turn-up, test, optimization and commissioning
- Fiber network monitoring, maintenance and repair
- Node and optical equipment monitoring, maintenance and repair coordination
- Coordination of network hardware, firmware and software upgrades